The Ultimate CPH Weekend guide - Week 41
FRIDAY ( 14th October)
- -Halloween in Tivoli: From this friday until 6th of November, Tivoli will be open with its 20,000 pumpkins installed ready to celebrate halloween.. You will also be able to take that selfie with Denmark’s biggest pumpkin! Where: Tivoli- Vesterbrogade 3, 1630 København V: When: 11:00-23:00. More info here.
- -Culture Night: (All over Copenhagen): With more than 700 events specially arranged for this one evening, Copenhagen invites you to come join the celebration of its 24th year of Culture Night! Culture Night invites you to go on an exciting cultural journey throughout Copenhagen where you can find entertainment, experiences and adventures for children and adults of all ages. Museums, libraries, educational establishments, theatres, musical venues, churches and many other institutions representing art and culture will open their doors to the public. Where: events all over Copenhagen. Here are all the programs. When: 18:00- 00:00. More info here.
- -Oysters for Charity: Are you and oysters fan? So this is the event for you this friday. A number of Denmark's best chefs and food bloggers have agreed to create their own oysters for a charity, including the food blogger Thomas Alcayaga and chef, Umut Ra Sakarya. Where: Hav Torvehallerne, Israels Plads, 1361 København When: 16:00- 19:00. More info here.
- -Our Urban Living Room: Opening Debate: What is the meaning of life in the city, Is the city an increasingly acts as an extension of our home? Come to a debate at the Danish Architecture Centre which opens the exhibition Our Urban Living Room. Where: DAC, Danish Architecture Center, Old Dock Warehouse, Beach Street 27 B, Copenhagen K When: 15:00 -16:00. More info here.
- - Try Tai Chi: Have you ever tried Tai Chi? No? No worries, this friday you will have the chance to try it out. Taoist Tai Chi Society Denmark is holding an open house where you are able to try for free the ancient Chinese art form : Tai Chi. You are welcome to drop in for a short or long visits throughout the period. Where: Taoist Tai Chi Society Denmark, Peter Bangs Vej 39, Frederiksberg, When: from 17:00 to 18.30. More info here.
- -Family LEGO® Workshop: (Architect-kids city): How would the city look like if the kids were allowed to decide? Sweets Shops on every street corner? No cars but only tax end children and tricycles? Slides instead of stairs? Come and build the world's best children's village with unique architecture LEGO® bricks! Where: Danish architecture centre,Strandgade 27B, 1401 København K When: 10:00-17:00 More info here.
- -Denmark's Largest Tapas: Time for some tapas! Copenhagen inspired by Spanish tapas has e challenged the gastronomic and geographical framework and will serve their own free interpretation of the Spanish food. A table filled with 50 small, delicious dishes spread across a square and two halls that make up Denmark's Largest Tapas! Everything at a cost between 10-35 kr. Where: Torvehallerne KBH, Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København When: from 18:00-22:00. More info here.
SATURDAY (15th October)
- -Gudrun Bojesen evening: Are you up for some classic ballet at the danish Royal Theatre? This Saturday there will be a play from Gudrun Bojesen. Where: The Royal Theatre - Old Stage, Kongens Nytorv, Copenhagen K. When: at 20:00. More info here.
SUNDAY (16th October)
- -Children's Workshop: Water, color and movement, these are the theme for autumn holidays at the national gallery art museum. Here you can paint with brushes, water guns and soap bubbles. Inspired by the exhibition 'Volatile moments - Drawings by Auguste Rodin'. Take a trip by the museum with your kids and experiment with water colors and movement. Where: National Gallery of Art, Silver Street 48-50, Copenhagen K. When: 11:30 to 16:30. More info here.
- -Shrek - The Musical: For those of you who are a big fan of Shrek, or any kind of humorist cartoons, Shrek - the Musical is a show for the whole family filled with laugh, and entertaining songs with a large ensemble and orchestra. Where: Tivoli Concert Hall, Vesterbrogade 3, Copenhagen V. When: 15:00 and 19:00. More info here.