The Ultimate CPH weekend guide - week 45
NYHAVN Christmas market: From this friday until23 of December you will have the chance to visit Nyhavn's up genuine Danish Christmas market. Stroll along the water and enjoy the smell of Christmas spices and glittering lights. The Christmas market featuring wooden stalls packed with goodies and Christmas gift ideas for big and small. When: 10: 00- 19:00. Where: Nyhavn, 1051 Copenhagen. More info here.
- Make your own keychain: Are a big fan of Do-It-yourself activities, or would like to try something different? Come to Christianshavn Library and decorate your own keychain, an activity for kids. When: 12:00-14:00. Where: Christianshavn Library, Queen Street 53, Copenhagen K. More info here.
- Danish Music Awards 2016: This Friday, the new duo Burhan G. and Rasmus Bjergwill be hosting'DMA 2016'. When the Danish music scene is celebrated at Forum. When: 20:00. Where: Forum Copenhagen, Julius Thomsen Square 1, Frederiksberg C. More info here.
- Jump in leaves: The annual Hoppe-in-leaves-day will again this year take place as tradition, in Klampenborg Station with a lot of energy and high spirits!When: 11:00-18:00 Where: Dyrehaven, 2930 Klampenborg, Kobenhavn, Denmark. More info here.
- Indoors Foodsharing: Foodsharing Copenhagen invites you once again to share rescued / donated food in a fair matter! A group of volunteers save food from being thrown away by collecting fruits and vegetables in the morning from a market and distribute it to everyone unconditionally. The group wants to raise awareness for the prevailing food waste problems in Copenhagen and centre all of our activities around preventing them to increase. You are invited to come by and pick up food for yourself, your friends, neighbors and family! Spread the word! Sharing is caring!!When: 12:00-17:00 Where: Grønttorvet 64, 2500 København, Danmark. More info here.
- Family Workshop: Build Cobe in Minecraft: How will the city look like if it is built on children's terms? How should the city squares framed? And you can create places that invite to meet and be active? Can you conjure with the architecture - and how? When: 11:00-13:00. Where: DAC, Danish Architecture Center, Old Dock Warehouse, Beach Street 27 B, Copenhagen K. More info here.
- Children's Workshop: Patterns: Mesmerizing patterns, soft blankets and prickly needles. The family exhibition at SMK you can explore the Pakistani artist Aisha Khalid's wondrous universe. When: 11:30 to 16:30. Where: National Gallery of Art, Silver Street 48-50, Copenhagen K. More info here.
- Children Guided tour: Ad, it's disgusting! Art is not always beautiful and fine - sometimes it just really obnoxious! When: 13 to 13.45. Where: National Gallery of Art, Silver Street 48-50, Copenhagen K. More info here.
- Learn To up cycling Clothes: Be inspired at upcycling in your everyday life. Come to a green day event at Frederiksberg. Have you tried to discard clothes because there had come some stubborn stains or holes? Then take part in this workshop with Plyssky and learn how you can upcycling your children's clothes so that it again becomes smart and spotless. Organized by the Municipality of Frederiksberg. When: 13:00-15:00. Where: KU.BE, Dirch Passers Allé 4, Frederiksberg. More info here.
- ZOO - Lecture and admission to the Zoo: As a provider of information on the Earth's endangered wildlife is Zoo environmentally certified according to the two leading environmental standards EMAS II and ISO 14,001th. Hear about the Zoo's environmental work in the areas of water, shit and feed! Come to lecture on how the Zoo is working with environmental issues while catching a pleasant day at the zoo, with lectures and free access to the garden. When: 11:00- 12:00Where: IDA Yngre Forum Kalvebod Brygge 31-33, 1780 København. More info here.
- Design Market in Pressmen: For the third time this year the Design market in Pressmen is back, with a selection of environs new design sprouts and artists. Everywhere in Copenhagen jumps new design talent up and Design market in Prismen is a platform for young entrepreneurs who want to show their talents to the Copenhagen audience. Unlike many of the other design markets in Copenhagen, will be at the Design Market in Prismen be extra focus on the unique product, and several of the participants has created a special line of their product for Design Market in Prismen. When: 11:00- 17:00 Where: Pressmen, Holmbladsgade 71, 2300 København. More info here.